Ohbot 2.1 Sensor Pack - light, touch and movement
- light sensor
- touch sensor (with fixing pack to attach to Ohbot's nose)
- tilt sensor
- cables to connect to OhBrain board
- instructions on set up
When used with the Ohbot Windows software the sensor values can be used directly with dedicated blocks:
- light level - provides a value between 0 and 10 dependent on light level
- touch -provides a value of true if touched and false if not touched
- tilt -provides a value of true if tilted and false if not tilted
When used with the Ohbot Python library the sensor values can be read as values between 0 and 10.
Please note that price excludes all state and local sales taxes.